The time is now to start your next career step at Lyntics, one of the most innovative global data science and tech companies.
The Company Lyntics leads a technological revolution in the field of data literacy. It is seen as a modern solution to complex problems through the democratisation of data knowledge and efficient data analytics. Lyntics’ satisfied customers are some of the largest companies around the globe. Years of experience has shown that indepth data knowledge is a critical key to generating real business value in analytics. However, to acquire such a knowledge, years of hard work, training and efforts are required. Today, Lyntics Data Literacy Platform provides companies with a ground-breaking new way to instantly scale data literacy across the entire organisation, cut costs and accelerate digital transformation. The Team Lyntics is rapidly expanding and looking to bring on a communicative, collaborative, and dedicated individual for our fast-growing technology company.
As Senior Backend Developer at Lyntics, you are responsible for optimizing & implementing existing product features & winning our users through your brilliant applications. You will work withTypeScript, Docker, SQL and various micro-services creating innovative and intelligent data solutions. You will further work on our in-house developed components library that is being used by multiple teams & applications.
You will be working in a cross-functional team closely with our UX designer, Product Manager and Frontend Engineers. You will also get a chance to improve and share your skills among our backend guild.
- have 4+ years of experience in building TypeScript web applications professionally
- have solid experience developing with Node.js
- write clear, understandable and testable code with continuous focus on maintainability
- know how to build good REST APIs
- have a high level understanding of domain, product and architecture
- can solve complex problems with limited supervision
- are able to supervise and coach junior and mid-level colleagues
- have excellent English skills (German optional)
- A highly ambitious and skilled team of international talents
- Chance to become one of the first employees in a fast-growing venture-backed tech startup
- Opportunities to actively shape and accelerate your professional and personal development
- Very fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- cutting-edge tech stack: Docker, Node.js, React+Redux, Redis, GraphQL, Cypress, Kafka, AWS/GCP/Azure and many more
- training from experts in the field of data science and intelligence applications
- Flexible working hours, work from home and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich
- An attractive compensation package and multiple career development paths
- fresh fruit, drinks, water, and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
- A multicultural, open-minded team with start-up spirit, company retreats & events
Lyntics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Apply today! We are happy to receive your CV & application documents and learn more about you.