UNIQA Insurance Group in Vienna is further developing Team Digital and looking for the following position:
We are looking for a Multimedia Designer to support our digital team with creating information materials with beautiful and convincing designs. You will bring our content to life through storytelling, infographics, explanation videos, and through visual presentations. You create visual concepts that are engaging, on-brand and useful to our customers and colleagues.
Your main responsibilities
- Design visual content for internal and external communication, translating ideas and data into engaging stories
- Turn content into professional and concise presentations
- Create infographics and presentation materials that communicate complex concepts and data
- Edit video clips for use on social media platforms
- Create short videos (e.g. screencasts) and animations to highlight, recap, and promote product features, customer insights and user flows
- Work autonomously and develop quality concepts with minimal instruction
- Assist team in developing and executing communication plans
- Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms, website, blog articles, and case studies
- Degree in communications, multimedia, graphic design, or related field, or demonstrated success in relevant professional positions
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
Your core competencies
- Customer Focus: establishing long-term customer relationships
- Problem Solving: methodically solving issues
- Listening: hearing others' opinions
- Interpersonal Savvy: relating well to others irrespectively of their status
- Office in the heart of Vienna and possibility of mobile working
- Open communication and feedback culture within the company
- Family-friendly company including additional benefits
- Appealing career opportunities and a wide range of further education
- Company pension scheme
- Onboarding program, guidance and support from experienced colleagues and leaders since day one
- Flexible working hours through flexitime agreements
Your minimum annual salary: 39.022,34 Euro gross. You strive for more than the minimum - so do we! We will agree on your actual salary depending on your education and experience during the recruiting process.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
At UNIQA, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity.