AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
- Management of the product line area of li-ion battery cell testing
- Global cell testing product market and competition analysis
- Recognition of market and customer needs, requirements management for innovative product solutions
- Execution of product launch process from start to end and definition of complete product life cycle.
- Communication with customer, quotation, and technical sales support for cell testing products
- Implementation of targeted customer communication and marketing material
- Interface management (development, purchasing, manufacturing, system engineering, service, marketing, sales and management)
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in Physics / Chemistry / Engineering (PhD is a plus)
- Experience in battery cell development and understanding of Li-ion cell chemistry mechanisms
- Knowledge of power electronics, electrical engineering and cell testing systems is a plus Product strategy thinking with a technical and economic focus as well as implementation skills
- Customer-oriented thinking with targeted and positive interaction with employees
- Excellent communication, presentation and teamworking skills
- High motivation, self-initiative, and self-management skills
- Intercultural and multi-languages competence with willingness to travel
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €65,000.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.