Product Owner Identity & Access Management (m/f/d) Working location: worldwide
ANDRITZGraz, Österreich Vollzeit1 month ago
ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
- Subject matter expert in the following fields: Microfocus NetIQ Identity & Access Management and Identity Governance
- Brief understanding of privileged access management
- Software development & scripting
- Understanding of (Azure) Active Directory
- Know-how on interface development between IAM and applications
- You like to work within a (virtual) global team
- You are motivated to drive changes and step out of comfort zone.
- Agile is not a buzzword to you and you are able to plan sprints and manage backlogs of a team
- You know and are able to utilize common ITSM processes (e.g. Incident-, Problem- and Change Management)
- Fluent English
In the Group IT department, we are globally looking for a Product Owner Identity & Access Management (m/f/d)
- As a subject matter expert, you will be in the position to define key features and continuous improvement of the product(s) and therefore be a vital part of the Group IT re-structuring program called OneIT.
- By ensuring performant, reliable, and secure Identity and Access Management you will have a vital role in a key service of Group IT.
- Cyber Security is next to other topics, a high priority and strategic goal for Group IT. In case of a cyber security incident, you will attend the incident response team under the commander in charge within the security and operations group.
- You will be part of a global service team and will be a key technical and architectural contributor to the service development.
- You will be collaborating closely with your superior, the Service Owner, and other stakeholders to ensure the product(s) meets the end users requirements and is delivered on time and within budget.
- Your responsibilities will be Define key features and continuous improvements of the product(s)
- Accountable and responsible for the team delivery backlog to lead the execution of the product vision and roadmap.
- Operational vendor management to ensure stable operations
- Ensuring performance, reliability, and security of assigned products.
- Responsible to ensure proper vulnerability management of assigned products, including remediation and pro-active reporting of vulnerabilities to ensure the product life cycle.
- Input on and review of cost saving and efficiency improvements for your product