Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
- Analyze and support optimization of manufacturing standards.
- Continuous improvement on manufacturing processes to harmonize and simplify systems & workload.
- Lead and coach Root Cause Analysis within the production Team in order to eliminate chronical losses and maintain the standards.
- Support production team to solve Kaizen, 5S, defect by participating in operational review.
- Contribute to the implementation of the Lean six Sigma/TPM principles.
For this role you will need to have:
- Student in Diploma/Bachelor/Master´s Degree in technical field preferably in food industry (engineering, process, industrial, chemical);
- Very good analytical & problem solving skills and quick comprehension.
- Strong communication skills;
- Very innovative and team building attitude;
- You are enthusiastic, optimistic and flexible , easily adapt to different situations;
- Fluent in German (oral & written). English would be an asset.
- Have the opportunity to join MDLZ team full time following the successful completion of your internship;
- Have a great opportunity to get in touch with production system;
- Develop your leadership skills and personal growth.
- Open international work environment.