As a part of the Customer Experience (CX) Enablement team focused on E2E Initiatives, you will develop, organize, and coordinate inter-connected projects within our organisation, with an overall goal of improving the customer experience while using the product and interacting with Personio from the post-sales perspective.
As a Program Manager, you are responsible for owning a program of work selected from a pipeline of priorities within the CX organisation. You will craft a situation analysis to provide a common and foundational understanding of the problem(s) to solve, develop an operating plan for your program of assignment, create and manage program KPI's, and project-manage all ongoing program activities.
Your tasks in detail:
You are responsible for operational enablement related to your program of ownership, including (but not limited to):
Creating a roadmap for the program that reflects program strategies and objectives
Discovery and mapping of the existing workflows of customers and their activities
Development of deadlines, budgets, and activities within the program
Application of change, risk, and resource management
You collaborate with other teams/departments to execute projects within each program
You work cross-functionally to implement, measure, and refine elements of your program
You own concepts for increasing the adoption or efficiencies for our customers
You develop the right metrics to understand the impact of the projects within your program
You develop regular data analysis and reporting to track progress against KPIs
You share your findings and analyses with CX leadership and relevant cross-functional stakeholders
What you need to succeed
You have a degree with a focus on Business Information/Business Administration/Program Management/Informatics or a corresponding field, ideally with a technical focus or data focus
You have several years of relevant data analysis and/or program management experience, ideally in the B2B/SaaS service environment or consulting
You work independently, effectively, and have a high level of problem-solving skill
You are capable of developing and managing projects that result in a more efficient and effective CX organization
You are a team player but also assertive, resilient, and very motivated
You distinguish yourself through your structured, analytical way of working, with which you also solve complex tasks in a goal-oriented manner
You have high quality standards for your own work and communicate problems at an early stage
You demonstrate logical and analytical thinking in combination with a high degree of data quality
You have a very good written expression and strong communication skills in English and German
You have the ability to make complex matters accessible to different stakeholders
You make your program engaging, to help inspire participation and willingness to take over ownership from across the different teams in CX
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- With PersonioFlex, you decide where you work best. We offer a flexible 50/50 in-office and/or remote working framework. Our remote working policy allows you to work from home or anywhere in the UK or European Economic Area for up to 90 days per year