AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
- Coordination of sub-projects in the Business-Unit and/or vis-à-vis the overall project manager
- Direct customer contact
- Verification of requirements (scope of supply) in customer projects
- Supporting the sales engineer and Technical Sales during the tender phase
- The successful candidate is familiar with exhaust gas legislations and their translation into software.
- System engineering for emission automation systems
- Emission automation – commissioning on exhaust gas dynamometers
- On-site application support for our global customers
- Co-responsibility for success of the project and customer satisfaction
- Project implementation and support in line with the order fulfillment process
- Automation engineering or mechatronics graduate of a secondary technical college or university of technology/university of applied sciences
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, MS-Project and SAP an advantage
- High sense of responsibility and goal-orientation
- Experience in project management an advantage
- Pronounced communication skills and high willingness to learn
- Very good team player, experience as a team leader an advantage
- Ready to travel internationally
- Confident in conducting negotiations in English
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €37,590.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.