Individual career planning and development, exciting challenges and a lot of room for creativity: This makes the working environment at the TÜV NORD GROUP special and allows us to provide excellent solutions for people, technology and the environment in more than 70 countries throughout the world. We act responsibly, combine sustainability, innovation and cooperativeness and appreciate diversity as a source of inspiration within our company. Come and join our team!
We make the World safer.
DMT is a globally active company with 280 years of experience. With 13 engineering and consulting companies at 30 locations and more than 1.100 employees around the world, DMT focuses on the markets of plant and process engineering, infrastructure and civil engineering, as well as natural resources and energy. DMT is part of the TÜV NORD GROUP.
At one of our locations in Berlin, Essen, Hamburg or Leipzig our business area Civil & Mining Engineering is looking for a:
This is what you can expect
- You are responsible for the planning of geotechnical structures, such as excavation pits or foundation structures, according to EC7.
- You take over the control and supervision of external engineering and planning offices.
- You will draw up service specifications and take over the performance control of the work.
- You are responsible for the calculation of planning services.
This is what we expect
- You have a university degree (master, diploma or comparable) in geology, geosciences or civil engineering or comparable.
- You are experienced in the preparation of stability and serviceability verifications according to EC7.
- You also have experience in using industry-specific software (DC, GGU, Plaxis, RFEM, etc.) for planning civil engineering projects, including knowledge of the procedures of special civil engineering.
- You are interested in working on large international projects and you are able to communicate in German with the different stakeholders involved, other languages are advantageous.
Why you should choose us
- A flexible working hours scheme helps you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development programme.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as capital-forming payments, support in childcare questions, a company pension scheme and company car – to mention just a few.