Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
We are looking for a Proposal Engineer Pummps (m/f/d) for our Offer Team Engineered Pumps.
- Pre-check of customer inquiry documents
- Selection of hydraulic & mechanical layouts
- Preparation of technical documents, layout drawings, Definition of technical data, Milestones, Cost Calculation and Sales support related to technical offer
- Manage offer projects and related teams
- Develop complete technical pump solutions within given restrictions by specification and market demands
- Engineer HTL or FH, specific knowledge in hydraulic machinery (beneficial)
- MS Office Skills
- Languages: German, English (fluent)
- Responsible and engaged, motivated and innovative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to motivate
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Team player with Cross-cultural understanding
- High degree of flexibility and willingness to learn
- Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities.
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 2.763,02 for this position. Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 5728