Be part of our team!
AT&S, a world leading high-tech PCB & IC substrates company, is building a brand new R&D and Innovation center at our Headquarters in Leoben (AT) in the picturesque Upper Styria. Focusing on substrate and packaging solutions for the semicon industry, we are looking for committed talents and professionals who want to contribute to the technological progress of our interconnected world and be part of an exciting growth. With plants in Austria, China, India, Korea and offices around the globe, we offer excellent career opportunities for creators, innovators and enablers with the will to make a difference. We are seeking for an experienced candidate to fill the newly created position of
Quality Engineer Semiconductor (m/f/d)
In this role you will maintain and improve the product quality level in the respective department. Your main task is to ensure the fulfilment of customer requirements. You will ensure compliance with procedures throughout the production process.
• Organization and implementation of internal audits
• Product and Process Change Control Management, involve the Risk assessment, efficiency verification
• Assess potential impacts/risks in case of product and process deviations (containment action, risk assessment, communication with Customer)
• Provide and update quality related to documentation (CP, FMEA…)
• Support new technology development and new product introduction
• Define and implement measurements to ensure and improve product quality
• Develop methods for inspection, testing, sampling to improve quality level
• Degree from university/FH in a technical field
• Process knowledge preferable from the substrate, semiconductor or similar industry
• Knowledge of statistics (DoE, hypothesis test, commonality analysis, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of quality tools like SPC, MSA, DOE, FMEA, CP, etc.
• Computer knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel) and good analytical skills with attention to details
• Good English language skills (German would be of advantage)
• Willingness of working in cleanroom and over time
• A unique experience of setting up and growing the leading edge IC-Substrate technology in Europe
• The chance to partner with the leading customers worldwide and deal with futuristic products and most advanced equipment
• Personal and professional growth opportunities with long-term career perspective in a strongly growing company and expanding industry
• Attractive and competitive compensation package
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it. Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive, take individual qualifications, and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 45.000,- Euro.