- Design and development of web applications based on the Oracle Database Stack (PL/SQL, APEX) and latest
- UX trends
- Technical implementation of APEX templates and CSS
- Cooperate with the Product Owner assessing what are the best solutions for our clients
- Quality Assurance of your products in close collaboration with our QA Team
- Technical education (HTL, university or similar)
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience in the field of database development (PL/SQL) and preferable with Oracle APEX
- Sound knowledge of web browser, internet- and database technologies
- Experience with agile software development practices beneficial
- Very high level of English (C1+)
- Target-oriented, self-dependent and proactive way of work
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Willingness to learn
- Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.491,24 for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.