6 months internship!
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
We are hiring millennials and young professionals who are motivated to develop a career in R&D Internet of things software designing. This trainee position will be based in Flex Althofen Design Centre with immediate entrance.
Software Talent Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration and passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Design new software applications for medical devices
- Collaborate to the definition of SW requirements and architecture
- Develop source code (mainly C) with a special focus to quality, reliability and security
- Collaborate on a daily base with multidisciplinary and international professional teams
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Familiarity with standard code development on microcontroller
- Flexibility and traveling availability
- Fluent English
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Design medical devices for worldwide well-known brands within an international design team. - Your personal growth is guaranteed.
- Professional, worldwide, cross-cultural, cross-functional modern work environment
- 6 months internship program
- We offer a minimum gross salary of EUR 1.863,00 according collective bargaining agreement Elektro- and Elektronikindustrie.
We are looking for your application!
Gerda Reif | Talent Acquisition