AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
To support our Marketing department, we are looking for a student employee (f/m/d) for about 20 hours per week. The position can only be filled by a full-time student. If you study extra-occupational, we can unfortunately not shortlist you for this position.
- Support the global marketing team in driving global campaigns (set-up, maintenance and reporting of various marketing channels, content creation for different assets)
- Support regarding the optimization of our global social media channels (Focus: LinkedIn and YouTube) and/or newsletters (participation in editorial meetings, channel set-up, publishing, monitoring and reporting)
- Monitor, optimize and maintain CRM data (Salesforce)
- Ongoing and active studies in the field of marketing, business administration or similar areas (mid Bachelor's degree or at the beginning of the Master's degree preferred)
- First experience in similar work positions desirable, especially in the field of B2B
- Interested in Automotive technology and future mobility
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Social Media affinity
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of the following tools is an advantage: Adobe Suite, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €29.841,14. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.