Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
For our expanding Quality team, we are looking in Althofen (Austria) for a
Supplier Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d)
The Supplier Quality Assurance Manager is leading our IQC and SQA team within our Quality Department. This key function is managing the team which is the interface to our suppliers including supplier qualification, supplier audits, supplier rating, supplier development and supplier management. Main responsibility is to ensure high quality of the received material, used in our production and products we are producing.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Responsibility on supplier quality performance and supplier development
- Coaching and development of the IQC and SQA team
- Management of resources within the IQC and SQA team
- Intense collaboration with internal and external (global Quality) interfaces
- Management of SCAR´s/8D’s related to supplier issues
- Support at customer and 3rd party audits
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Technical education is required
- Deep technical and/or deep leadership experience, minimum one of following is required:
- Technical knowledge on supplier processes (e.g. molding, PCB manufacturing, …)
- Experience on leading a team within an organization (e.g. employee development, …)
- Prior experience in management of material and/or product quality assurance is desirable
- Experience in applying quality tools and methods (FMEA, 8D, Ishikawa, Pareto, 5-Why, SPC, APQP, PPAP,…)
- Good communication skills, to be flexible and motivated
- Fluent German language skill (native) and exceptional English knowledge
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Professional, worldwide, cross-cultural, cross-functional modern work environment
- Attractive training opportunities and additional employee benefits
- Exciting working with colleagues from all across the world
- We offer a minimum gross salary due to the employment group G of the collective bargaining agreement Elektro- and Elektronikindustrie. A higher payment is negotiable depending on qualification and work experience.
We are looking forward to your application.
Gerda Reif | Talent Acquisition