Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
ANDRITZ Air Pollution Control develops and markets plants for the capture and further utilization of CO2 from exhaust gases of various industrial applications. In order to expand the business and improve the technologies, we are looking for a dedicated process engineer to strengthen our team in Graz, Austria.
- Development of process plant concepts, mass and energy balances for CO2 capture technologies incl. subsystems using ASPEN+
- Generation of Process Flow Diagrams, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams and Control Logics for the different technologies
- Dimensioning of components and subsystems (e.g. columns, pumps, fans)
- Preparation of documentation, specifications and functional descriptions
- Prepare and execute plant commissioning including Performance Tests
- Coordination of R&D projects with universities?
- Further development of technologies based on operational measurements and results of research projects
- Active participation in conferences and symposia
- Master or PH.D degree of chemical engineering / process engineering or similar
- Desired focus during studying or work: Carbon Capture technologies, e-fuel generation, exhaust gas cleaning, plant construction
- Excellent software knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel
- Knowledge and experience of ASPEN, MATLAB (or similar software) desired
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- High willingness to take responsibility
- Creativity for solving unexpected technical challenges
- Independent, structured, accurate and careful way of working
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.542,60 for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 6368