CTO / IT CRM
In this role you will be a part of the IT CRM team, which manages systems related to customer administration, Portal, Webshop and loyalty programs. In the highly dynamic telecommunications industry there are constant adaptations and requests for improvement that need to be implemented quickly and reliably – lifelong learning is an understatement in this field.
As an Agile IT Configuration Specialist, you will be instrumental in bringing Drei’s tariff offerings to the market quickly, thus contributing directly to the success of the company. In your role within a scrum team, you and said team will be responsible for the configuration, testing and release of new tariffs, bundles and products. Your ability to think analytically and as a team combined with your technical understanding will be put to full use in this role.
• Configuration and testing of new tariffs and offers
• Comply with and further develop in-house software development standards
• Contribute to the planning, coordination and documentation of the implemented features
• Independent work within a scrum team
• Identification of ways to improve the team and help it reach its full potential
• Team player with a thirst for problem solving
• Good SQL knowledge
• Basic knowledge in programming/scripting and software development methodology
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Salesforce/Vlocity know-how would be an advantage
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the telecom industry. Depending on your experience and qualification we offer you a minimum salary of € 45.000,- gross per year. The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a.
Furthermore, Drei offers additional employee benefits e.g. company-internal canteen, employee mobile phone, 27 paid holidays per year, attractive events, aso.