AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
- Support internal and external customers in the application of particle measurement instruments and the interpretation of measurement results
- Perform, evaluate and document measurement campaigns in the field of particle measurement
- Active contribution in research and evaluation projects for future technical regulations
- Validation of devices from development or research partners
- Write customer documentation (application handbooks)
- Contribution to conferences, seminars and TechDays
- Application oriented support of product maintenance for the related products
- Act as information provider for related technical regulations
- Physics/chemistry/mechanical engineering/electrical engineering (university of applied sciences, university of technology)
- Experience in the application of measurement instruments, preferably in the field of exhaust measurement/particle measurement
- Sound knowledge of English
- Teamwork skills
- Responsible action
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 49.000,--. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.