AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
- Product and Application support for XC-Products
- Commissioning, Acceptance test, First introduction, Trainings
- Helpline and Careline support
- Technical support in pilot projects
- Management of open issues and new requirements
- Reproduction of customer related open issues in the simulator environment (HiL, Virtual Testbeds)
- Degree of a technical University for applied science or higher or technical background (mechanic-, or electrical- or controller engineering and willingness to learn the missing parts out of the other disciplines)
- Experience and Know How in Electrification (e-motor, inverter, battery)
- Experience in ECU-calibration methodologies
- Experience in technical project support
- Extended mathematical Knowledge (modeling, optimization, statistics) preferred
- Excellent and professional appearance in technical sales support
- German fluently is strongly required
- Willingness to travel
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the intended annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 43.400,--. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.