BIM coordinator (f/m/d)
- Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria
Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka’s expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls – one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada – or parts of the Brenner base tunnel. This is the result of teamwork – the collaboration of more than 7.000 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are proud of that. Due to our 150 years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees. Therefore, it is important to us to inspire our employees every day – in terms of flexible working hours, performance-related payment, attractive special benefits like bonuses, further development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL program.
- Responsibility in the Engineering department GEC Energy for all topics related to BIM (implementation, realization, contact person for colleagues)
- Creation, planning, modeling (attribution) and visualization of 3D system components
- Creation / editing of (building) models and structures in 3D
- Coordination and implementation of BIM projects under strategic guidelines
- 3D model-based formwork planning using BIM methods
- In addition development of usable solutions for AR (Augmented Reality) and VR (Virtual Reality) in internal and external communication
- Completed technical education
- Interest in BIM (Tekla or Autodesk REVIT)
- IT affinity
- process-oriented thinking
- Team player with a prospective mindset
Minimum gross annual salary of EUR 27.972 ,- depending on qualification and experience.
Are you interested in this challenging position?
We are looking forward to your convincing application!