A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides them through the transition of their branches. Our innovative portfolio of solutions in the fields of IoT, Cloud and Security makes us the perfect partner for digital change. Based in Vienna and Munich, we constantly work on the world of tomorrow and can rely on the A1 Telekom Austria Group, one of world's largest Telco-Providers. A path which can only be travelled together - why not come along? #MakeItHappen
For our new projects in the field of vertical market solutions, we are looking for a skilled and motivated administrator of mission-critical applications on IaaS cloud environment with CI/CD
What you do:
- Operations and maintenance of cloud based IoT platforms and the underlying environment.
- Setup and operations of new platforms and applications deployed on A1 Digital cloud environment.
- Cooperate with service desk and 1st level support line to establish customer support and incident management processes.
- Planning, deployment and support of new releases of the applications, testing and acceptance of new releases according to the release plan of A1 Digital.
- Dimensioning of the A1 Digital platforms and applications.
- Cooperation with development team to integrate platforms and applications in the CI/CD environment.
What you offer:
- Experience with Linux administration and configuration with tool essentials in MEAN stack (MongoDB, Node.js) and with setup of application environment on an IaaS cloud platform (e.g. Exoscale).
- Administration of Big Data and high-scale systems (Hadoop, Elasticsearch etc.)
- Knowledge in monitoring systems (e.g. Nagios) and KPI reporting.
- Good understanding of networking and security setup for cloud applications (DNS, Firewalling, SSL Certificates, Load-Balancing etc.)
- Overview of test automation tools for acceptance and regression testing for new application releases.
- Knowledge of application deployment environments like Apache Karaf, Kubernetes/Docker and other.
- CI/CD tools and processes familiarity (IaC, Chef, Jenkins etc.).
What makes you unique:
- Overview of ITIL, eTOM or similar frameworks is an advantage.
- Proactive and flexible way of working.
- Good communication skills.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
We believe that your motivation is more important than your skill set. Do not hesitate to apply, even if you do not fit all of our requirements. We are looking forward to your application!
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR 44.830,24,- . The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That's why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.