A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides them through the transition of their branches. Our innovative portfolio of solutions in the fields of IoT, Cloud and Security makes us the perfect partner for digital change. Based in Vienna and Munich, we constantly work on the world of tomorrow and can rely on the A1 Telekom Austria Group, one of world's largest Telco-Providers. A path which can only be travelled together - why not come along? #MakeItHappen
We are looking for a dynamic cloud expert to provide our teams and customers with profound knowledge. As a Cloud Architecture expert, you will play a crucial part in delivering solutions for our clients.
What you do:
- Educate internal teams, customers and prospects on the value proposition of A1 Digital Cloud offerings.
- Participate in and guide architectural discussions and attend customers, partners and industry conferences.
- Deliver quick POC and demos including application design, architecture, integration and deployment options of customer solution.
- Close collaboration with the Sales Teams on winning customer projects by supporting throughout the defined sales process.
- Constantly developing personal cloud technology skills to secure high standard of quality in customer, partner and internal engagements.
What you offer:
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure as well as experience designing and migrating applications to the cloud.
- Confidently interact with executives, management, technical and line-of-business staff.
- Experience with multiple programming languages and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of tools and services for all areas of cloud computing, such as data and networks.
- Understanding of sales processes, including pipeline management.
- Certifications in cloud relevant technologies required.
- Fluent in German and English language.
What makes you unique:
- Strong communicator.
- High customer orientation.
- Curious and ready to learn every day new technologies.
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR EUR 44.830,24,- . The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That's why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.