AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
- You will be assigned to hardware development projects in exhaust gas measurement.
- After the settling-in period you will take on the management of hardware development projects following our PIP process.
- Planning, execution and evaluation of functional/specification tests
- Thermodynamic simulations with SolidFlow
- Definition of requirements for the device software for the integration of the devices/components developed
- Supporting the colleagues in Production/Checkout during assembly and inspection of the devices/components developed
- Assisting in the routine serial support of the devices/components developed
- (Technical) physics, electrical engineering, mechatronic engineering (secondary technical college or university of technology, university of applied sciences) or similar qualification
- Experience in the collaboration in/management of development projects - from the concept stage to the serial product
- Experience in mechanical design methods desired
- Basic knowledge of thermodynamics
- Structured and self-directed approach to work
- High willingness to learn
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office and SAP an advantage
- High sense of responsibility and goal-orientation
- Person with pronounced teamwork skills enjoying communication with other people
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 42.000,--. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.