What’s in it for you:
- From data mining to machine learning and predictive analytics: Take care of building big data solutions company-wide.
- Become an expert for modern data science and help us building the basis for data-driven business.
- Be part of agile, cross-functional project teams and lead your own project streams to shape the digital future.
- Raise customer experience to the next level using artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to solve customer issues.
- Become part of the trainee community and use additional top talent offers in the course of your program in order to move the Vodafone world with commitment through your personal development and the expansion of your career network.
What we’re looking for:
- A very good academic degree, ideally focusing on computer science, mathematics, statistics or data science
- Experience abroad gained through your studies or an internship and first professional experience in software development, database management, big data technologies or other related areas
- Passion for Big Data related Applications, Tools & Technologies and ideally advanced skills in Python, Spark and other technologies
- Curiosity, self-initiative and strong analytical and conceptual skills, combined with a quick apprehension
- Fluent language skills in English (C1 according to GER), basic skills in German (minimum B1)