Once you join us you will:
- Implement a cloud-based product frontend in Typescript using Vue.js. as part of our development team.
- Collaborate closely with the team on UI architecture.
- Work together with the Product team to implement end-user feedback.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies without being afraid of sharing your findings.
- Create and maintain a custom component library.
- Develop unique solutions for custom UI’s.
What you should bring:
- Experience with developing customer facing frontends using Vue.js and Typescript or similar frameworks.
- Focus on Design, clean Markup as well as some experience having used CSS in your previous projects and enthusiasm for user experience design.
- Experience with writing clean and maintainable code.
- Ability to understand and debug existing implementations.
- Fluent level of English so you can clearly and understandably communicate with the team without being afraid to share your thoughts, ideas and concerns.
- As a plus, knowledge of 3D Web Visualization with web technologies.
- Additionally, some experience with Test-Driven-Development would also be beneficial.
- Optionally, you have worked with other technologies used in our software stack: d3.js, Nuxt, Webpack, Git, Docker, yarn, axios.
What we offer:
- A role with customer-facing impact, flat hierarchy and clear engineering goals.
- Working with latest technologies and frameworks - no legacy code.
- Fun events, tasty coffee & snacks, team lunches and an optional German course.
- A growing team of currently about 30 highly motivated colleagues from various disciplines.
- An office next to a park in the center of the most liveable city in the world.
- A competitive salary starting from € 40.000 gross per year, for senior FE Devs from € 50.000 with willingness to significantly overpay based on your qualifications.