AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
- Define and monitor the R&D budget planning for the product line(s) with business plans with a positive ROI behind the desired R&D.
- Definition of the marketing-oriented product structure for all markets (product configurations, options policies).
- Definition of the logistical product structure with the goal of keeping the inventories low but still keeping the processing time short.
- Responsible for quoting standard and non-standard products or systems part-of or similar to the product lines responsible.
- Electrical engineering graduate of a university of technology/university of applied sciences or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of testing methods and test equipment used to validate components contained in electrified powertrains
- Confident manner and targeted and positive interaction with customers and employees
- Experience abroad and foreign language skills (English, German)
- High motivation and self-management skills required
- Knowledge of AVL engineering tools, processes, business tools a plus
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 56.000,--. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.