Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our innovative Mobile Development team, you will:
- Design and implement new features for our apps on cutting edge of Android frameworks
- Help with the redesign of our app
- Learn from experienced developers in an agile environment
- Work together with other teams such as Backend, Hardware, Customer Happiness, Design, etc. and fine-tune our apps
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art technologies, because we are interested in the most efficient and latest solutions
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "...because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Experience in developing apps or projects for Android devices
- Very good Java and Kotlin skills
- Ideally experience with RxJava, React Native and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Willingness to learn and to work as part of an awesome, international team
- Very good English skills
- Valid Austrian work permit or current student at an Austrian university/FH
Does this sound like you?
- You are a team player who is looking for exciting challenges
- Proactive, self-reliant, ambitious and motivated
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The monthly gross salary for an internship is € 1,613 on a full-time basis.