Once you join us you will:
- Regularly test our software product and coordinate with experts on the usability of the software.
- Work together with the Fronted development team to support frontend end-to-end testing and alongside the QA create reproducible Test Plans.
- Design and develop test requirements, test descriptions and feasible test cases.
- Execute test scripts, analyze and document results and monitor software flaws and inconsistencies.
- Document and report technical issues.
What you should bring:
- Motivation and drive as well as attention to detail and sense of accountability are the main ingredients to your success in this role.
- Basic experience working in quality assurance and/or testing.
- Willingness to learn creating automated tests for testing web-based Single Page Applications.
- Good english knowledge to comfortably communicate with your future colleague. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- As a bonus, you have experience with any of the technologies used in our software stack: R, Kotlin, Java, Spring framework, ElementUI, Vue.js, React.
What we offer:
- A role in an ambitious, young company with a clear product vision and flat hierarchy.
- A growing company of currently about 30 highly motivated employees from various disciplines.
- Flexible working time, home office/remote working options possible (min. 1 day/week).
- Fun events, tasty coffee & snacks, team lunches and an optional German course.
- An office next to a park in the center of the most liveable city in the world.
- A competitive salary starting at € 35.000 gross per year with willingness to overpay based on your qualifications.