We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new hands-on team members who think outside the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), who will deliver unique ideas and who like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As Junior Compliance and Risk at Bitpanda, you will be supporting our Compliance Officer and management in completing their regular tasks while working on projects like getting new licences for new products or expansions. Your main focus will be the prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing, sanctions circumvention and fraud.
- Research and provide recommendations for our Compliance team
- Perform compliance tasks and create comprehensive compliance documentation (e.g. onboarding of new clients, reviewing of existing clients, proof of funds checks, alert reviews from the transaction monitoring system)
- Establish and maintain written frameworks (e.g. policies, procedures) in the relevant Compliance areas
- Support the regulatory work of the Compliance Officer and Managing Directors
- Explore the boundaries of the fintech industry from a risk and compliance perspective and stay up to date with the latest industry trends
- University degree in the economic, business, business-law or law field
- 1-2 years’ experience would be advantageous, especially in regulated working environments or such a focus in university
- Able to independently complete risk and compliance tasks and fulfil documentation requirements
- Ability to manage time-sensitive workflows across competing priorities
- Skilled in attention to detail
- Fluency in German and English is required
- Other languages are an asset (e.g. Spanish, Turkish, Italian)
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position, the salary range lies between €32,000 - €40,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
See you soon!