YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Literature (re)search regarding two-stage operational amplifier design.
- Coded two-stage operational amplifier design methodology generator within BAG framework.
- Publication of the results at a conference or in a scientific journal
- Experience in Cadence analog design flow (from schematic to post-layout simulation).
- Knowledge of analog IC design methodology (operation amplifier, current mirror, current source, etc.).
- Python knowledge.
- Linux knowledge is a plus.
- Team player, self motivated and goal oriented.
- The starting date of this position is flexible.
- We are looking in Linz/Villach/Graz.
- This position is endowed with a gross monthly salary of € 1000,-/ for 15/h a week based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“).
- The weekly hours are flexible and we are happy to discuss further options.
- The contract is valid for 7 months.
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS:
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.