YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- State of the art literature review.
- Multi-physics modelling (FEM ANSYS) of embedded power devices.
- Electrical and mechanical optimization strategies for embedding.
- Characterisation in terms of material parameters and system performance.
- Project reporting.
- Organization of third parties support (external R&D, suppliers).
- Dissemination activities.
- A master’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, or related field of study.
- Knowledge in packaging of semiconductor devices and components.
- Knowledge in device embedding technologies advantageous.
- Knowledge in FEM simulation and multi-physics modelling.
- Proficiency with laboratory work and material characterisation.
- Effective communicator, able to express challenging technical concepts in clear ways.
- Energetic, committed, well organized, and self-disciplined team player.
- Open to occasional travel.
- Fluent in English language.
- Start date: May 2021
- Deadline for Applicants: March 2021
- Payment: € 44.478.- / Year (38.5 Hours/Week).
- Additional Benefits: free coffee/milk, € 4.- food allowance per working day in restaurants, homeoffice, no coretime...
- State-of-the-art laboratories and equipment, including the opportunity to work in a cleanroom environment.
- An international scientific environment and contacts with our industrial network.
- Opportunity to work on a hot topic with industrial collaborations.
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.