AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Part-time position for a maximum of 20 hours per week
- Support the Data-Analyze and reporting team with regard to measurement data in the area of electrified powertrains
- Develop scripts, tools and application to support the development team (mechanical, electrical)
- Requirement engineering for change requests and updates addressed by the business
- Alignment with the engineering department with regard to data-platform
- Studies with the background of electrical engineering, telematics or software-engineering
- Experiences in Matlab and/or Python or other coding languages
- Basic know-how in measurement technique and signal processing
- Experiences in handling of mass of data – know how of Hadoop and Spark preferable
- Very good English speaking and writing skills
- German speaking skills are preferable
- Agile mindset and team-player
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 29,415.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.