CTO / IT Continuous Delivery
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate test automation engineer with a keen interest in architectural and operational challenges of a test automation infrastructure. You will be working on a part of the infrastructure that is vital for the quality aspects of our Continuous Integration/Deployment efforts.
• Independently set up & configure test automation tools and services
• Improve the monitoring and management of our test automation infrastructure
• Improve the architecture of our test automation infrastructure and its integration with other tools
• Consult development teams in the usage of our test automation infrastructure
• Professional experience in Windows Server administration
• Knowledge of languages or formats like PowerShell, JSON, XML, OpenAPI/Swagger, WSDL
• Experience with Linux and Bash scripting is an advantage
• Experience with Tricentis’ Tosca is an advantage
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment and related tools like Git, Jenkins, Bamboo,… is an advantage
• Fluency in English and German required.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the telecom industry. Depending on your experience and qualification we offer you a minimum salary of € 33.964,- gross per year. The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a.
Furthermore, Drei offers additional employee benefits e.g. company-internal canteen, employee mobile phone, 27 paid holidays per year, attractive events, aso.