We are one of the fastest-growing EdTech startups in Europe and are about to revolutionize the digital world of online tutoring. Our team of 150+ experienced and motivated employees has multiplied and has more than tripled within the last year. With the support of venture capital investors (+13mn EUR), it is our goal to conquer the European market by the middle of next year! And it is only the beginning.
To become even more successful, our experienced and super motivated Tutor Community Team is looking for reinforcement. In this role, you act as an essential liaison between our tutors and us, and together with GoStudent, you can make a big difference.
What you’ll do:
- Tutor strategy development: You are the contact person for all requests from our tutors and ensure that the tutors are happy. E.g. you are co-responsible for creating internal guidelines and supervising the Mentorship Program.
- Learning & Development: You will supervise, analyze, optimize and develop career opportunities for tutors (e.g. organization of webinars and professional trial session coaching, Ambassador Program etc.).
- Process optimization: You will expand existing processes, adapt them to our company growth and make them scalable.
- Project & program management: You are a creative mind with great ideas to develop and offer a portfolio of different programs and projects for our tutors.
- Community Building: You are responsible for building new initiatives to pass on the GoStudent values and mentality to the tutors and organizing activities to strengthen the social community (e.g. (virtual) events, workshops, etc.).
- Digital Attacker: You will help to develop our internal tools, e.g. our learning platform, admission test platform, WebApp (interface between tutors and students).
Who you are:
- Hands-On: You bring a high level of initiative, responsibility and commitment.
- Solution-oriented: Data-driven decision maker with the ability to structure ambiguity into actionable, value-added plans and finding solutions for all problems and challenges that come along the way.
- Creativity & growth mindset: A “go-getter” attitude that thrives in a fast-paced startup culture and has creative ideas to implement in order to help your team grow and to achieve ambitious goals.
- Education & work experience: Bachelor’s degree or higher (in Business, Project Management, Innovation) and experience (project or program management/ business development) in an agile environment.
- Organisational talent: You know how to structure yourself and keep a cool head and overview even in stressful moments.
- Team player: You love to work in a team, share your knowledge and infect others with your motivation.
- Digital Skills: You are a confident and competent digital tools user and enjoy working with different data.
What we offer you:
- Exciting startup environment with super motivated, vibrant, experienced and open-minded colleagues!
- Individual development/growth opportunities within a fast growing company and through cross-departmental projects.
- Flexible working hours: you can decide what suits your needs. You have the possibility to work from home or in our modern office in the 2nd district. (within a walking distance from Praterstern).
- Benefits: Regular team events with lots of fun, friendly competitions with prizes, free coffee, soda and snacks during the week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International environment and private classes to boost your language skills.
- Basic yearly gross salary starting from € 33.600,- (commensurate with experience).
Apply now and join our team of 130+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!
You want more? Check out what our team members say about GoStudent on Kununu and visit our Instagram career page for a behind the scenes glimpse!