The voestalpine VAE Group is the global market leader for railway turnout system solutions.
Innovative drive, detecting and locking systems, monitoring equipment for rolling stock as well as fixed assets and a variety of related services complement the product portfolio. Numerous well-known reference projects for high-speed, heavy haul, and urban traffic applications from all over the world demonstrate the comprehensive competence of the company. In cooperation with TU Graz voestalpine VAE GmbH offers two scholarships for excellent Master Students in Mechanical and Civil engineering (m/f/d).
Starting with winter semester 2020/21, lasting for a period of two years.
- Bulgarian or Romanian citizenship preferred
- Excellent previous studies record
- Commitment, strong communication skills, flexibility as well as analytical and practical thinking
- Admission to one of the following master’s degree programs in Mechanical and Civil Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Business Economics
- Production, Science and Management (PSM)
- Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering - Infrastructure
- Construction Management and Civil Engineering
- Excellent english skills required, rumanian and bulgarian advantageous
If you are interested in being part of a company with an international setting apply directly online: https://jobs.voestalpine.com/ with the following application documents:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- Record of previous study success
- Two letters of recommendation