AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
- Contribution to the Definition and Development of Safety Concepts
- Contribution to Risk assessments and Safety analyses (e.g. FMEA, FTA)
- Specification of requirements for safety-relevant functionalities
- Facilitating and attending to technical assessments
- Verification of Safety Concepts on HIL, Testbeds and in Vehicle
- Successfully completed university studies of electronic engineering, electrical engineering, vehicle engineering, telematics engineering, or similar
- Knowledge in automotive ADAS functions and autonomous vehicle is appreciated
- Willingness to learn and to step into safety critical developments
- Enthusiastic about automotive development and technological innovation
- Flexibility and self-directed initiative
- Pronounced communication skills, organizational skills, teamwork skills
- Sound knowledge of English
Annual Remuneration: Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the intended annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 43,000. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.