We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Intern to support in areas of Technical Project Management as part of the Jenbach Testing/Validation Team. You will be responsible for a variety of fantastic Project Management activities while developing gas engines in collaboration with a group of validation experts managing world class testbenches and rigs.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Develop & maintain test documentation & results database across engine platforms
- Work with Technical Experts and Engineers to align test requirements & results
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Reports project status to Senior Leadership & Technical Experts
- Facilitates communication between departments including standard meeting structure to ensure action tracking and issue resolution.
- Maintains multiple project schedules in area of Test & Validation across multiple testbenches.
- Studies in area of Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or Project Management
- Proven track record in project management.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment with quickly changing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and make priority calls
- Self-guided & motivated
- MS office tools
- English & German language, minimum proficiency in one
- Immediate start for an internship with the duration of a minimum of 6 months
- Legal work authorization to work in Austria is required (Non-EU-citizens: please attach the authorization form to your application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.131,51 gross per month (x 14).