As a member of our team, you will be responsible for customer acquisition and growth with senior level contacts within Enterprise organisations. You are an experienced salesperson with a consultative sales approach, a successful track record in an Enterprise outbound sales environment with polished communication and presentation skills. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and have a track record in ensuring incremental growth in annual recurring revenue and new logo acquisition.
- Manage complex sales cycles, an adaptation of tendering processes and major responsibility in extensive contract negotiations with users, influencers and decision- makers at C-level management
- Lead an enterprise engagement process that is based on MEDDIC and champion- based selling to enterprise-scale multi-location organisations.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities from the beginning of a sales cycle through to customer success.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation
- Partner with Sales Development, Product and Customer Success teams assigned to your territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy.
- Experience selling to VP and C-level executives.
- 5+ years of outbound SaaS selling experience
- Track record of success selling into enterprise companies
- Consistently deliver on quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles from prospecting to signing
- by using solution selling techniques
- Experience with accurate forecasting
- Good knowledge of Salesforce and other common sales tools
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales presentation skills
Lyntics is rapidly expanding and looking to bring on a communicative, collaborative, and dedicated individual to work as an Account Executive for our fast-growing technology company. We look for entrepreneurial spirit and those who bring experience from well- established tech companies.
The Company Lyntics leads a technological revolution in the field of data literacy. It is seen as a modern solution to complex problems through the democratisation of data knowledge and efficient data analytics. Lyntics’ satisfied customers are some of the largest companies around the globe. Years of experience has shown that indepth data knowledge is a critical key to generating real business value in analytics. However, to acquire such a knowledge, years of hard work, training and efforts are required. Today, Lyntics Data Literacy Platform provides companies with a ground-breaking new way to instantly scale data literacy across the entire organisation, cut costs and accelerate digital transformation. The Team Lyntics is rapidly expanding and looking to bring on a communicative, collaborative, and dedicated individual for our fast-growing technology company.