- Sale of individual solutions for pumps, motors and aggregates in the field
- Area of responsibility: Central Europe – according to the agreed country matrix
- New customer acquisition
- Support for domestic customers and local representatives within the relevant industry, advice and training for customers and representatives in the area of responsibility
- Creation and follow-up of offers, also for special solutions, determination of the technical equipment of the order
- Conducting sales negotiations and negotiations to enforce price increases with customers within the scope of the competency
- Continuous market analysis/market observation
- Participation in marketing measures, support for regional trade fairs, symposiums, and other events
- Continuous reporting
- Successfully completed technical school or/and university degree, in mechanical engineering, or comparable qualifications
- Relevant professional experience in field sales within the Pump industry desirable
- Solid knowledge of the market and the product
- Good IT user skills
- English fluent, German fluent, other languages
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities.
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.080,13 for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.