Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engi-neering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
In the Automation & Digitalization department in Graz, we are looking for an Automation Engineer for the Test Center (m/f/d).
- Coordinate and execute AEID installations and rebuilds
- Issue and update engineering documents (circuit diagrams, …)
- Selection and ordering new AEID components
- Installation and start up new or modified AEID components
- Modification of software to implement new or modified AEID components
- Coordinate AEID tasks with test center responsible engineers
- Trouble shooting (software, hardware, bus systems)
- Maintenance of operator stations and servers
- Automation or industrial electrician eduaction
- 3 years of experience in industry as electrician and/or automation engineer (preferrably in Pulp & Paper industry)
- Experience in automation platforms (Siemens, Rockwell), field instrumentation and electrification
- Electrical engineering tool ELCAD or similar (COMOS preferred but not mandatory) knowledge
- Very good German and English skills
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development
- Talent & leadership programs
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.018,28 for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 8665