Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
For our department "Commissioning" in the business area "Recovery & Power" at our office in Raaba, we are looking for a Commissioning Manager (m/f/d).
- Commissioning Planning: Schedule, Commissioning manual, Ressource Planning
- Development and Creation of commissioning procedures
- Recruitment of external commissioning personell
- Execution of Commissioning: Troubleshooting during commissioning and guarantee time, supervion of commissioning
- Engineering: Participation in Design reviews and development projects
- At least 10 years of construction site experience, of which at least 5 years in a management position
- At least 5 years of commissioning experience desired, experience with fluidized bed incineration desired
- Willingness to travel - also for longer commissioning durations (at least 50% of the working time) worldwide
- Good English and computer skills
- A sense of responsibility
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Team leadership and decision-making authority
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities.
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
- Bike Leasing
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.790,58 for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
We pursue a policy of equal rights and opportunities and do not discriminate against any applicants on the basis of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or other protected characteristics. We promote diversity and equal opportunities and place exclusive emphasis on your qualifications, experience and skills that are relevant to the advertised position.
Requisition ID: 4706