Are you a bold, creative, and communicative? Are you ambitious, resilient and driven by hyper-growth? Then, you landed on the perfect job offer! GoStudent is looking for a Community Manager for the turkish market.
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of primary and high-school students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 160+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Lyon, Berlin and Madrid. We aim at a 5X-10X growth in the next 12 months in Europe. This is why we need you to engage with our communities! This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in Education. Are you up to the challenge?
What you’ll do:
• Grow GoStudent’s turkish-speaking community with social media and e-mail.
• Engage with our communities by creating attractive, bold and funny content.
• Be in direct contact with all our stakeholders (parents, kids, teenagers, university students and tutors) by answering comments and direct messages, providing the best insights and information on who we are and what we stand for.
• Respond to customers promptly.
• Use our automation tool to generate new leads for the sales team.
• Apply crisis management to deal with negative comments.
• Set our communication guidelines.
Who you are:
• First experience working in customers service, marketing or community management.
• An avid social media user.
• Good communication skills and empathy to understand our customers' needs.
• Thrives in a fast-paced, chaotic and innovative environment.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
• Creative and excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Native Turkish speaker, fluent in English, any other European language a plus.
What we offer you:
• Annual gross salary starting at 30.000€,- overpayment according to the level of experience.
• A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
• A fantastic and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues.
• International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 160+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!
You want more? Check out what our team members say about GoStudent on Kununu and visit our Instagram career page for a behind the scenes glimpse!