As a member of our Professional Services team, you will be responsible for directly supporting customers, continuously improving our processes within the Professional Service team and providing customer insights to product, integrations and engineering teams. As a Customer Solutions Specialist, your main responsibility is to solve technically complex customer issues, consult with them on the right solutions to their use case, and lead team initiatives that continuously improve the customer experience. As an owner of customer satisfaction for the individuals and teams you work with, your job is to see issues through to their resolution, communicate effectively, and drive impact through collaboration with teams across Personio to represent customer interests.
The role is embedded in Personio’s Customer Operations department within the Professional Services team. You closely collaborate with teams that produce and deliver educational content, develop the customer community as well as operational functions.
What you need to succeed
- You understand web services, including transport (primarily HTTP), common data formats (JSON), and standard API patterns (e.g. REST).
- You are familiar with code and have used it to gather data from web services.
- You have relevant professional experience and maintain a keen interest in providing outstanding customer support experiences.
- You are an articulate communicator, proficient in both verbal and written English and/or German and enjoy crafting clear and concise messages to customers. German/Spanish is also a plus.
- You are curious about technology, hardworking and eagerly embrace the challenge of solving problems, both with software and soft skills.
- You are a standout teammate who believes that the whole is greater than the sum of all parts.
- You are empathetic and enjoy teaching complex issues to customers and colleagues at all levels of proficiency.
- You have a track record of proposing high impact improvements and executing them collaboratively.
- You have a high degree of self-awareness, are adaptable in changing environments and can maintain composure.
- You are resourceful, flexible and hold yourself accountable to results.
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Become a specialist in API- or integration-related product features and troubleshoot complex customer issues by reading documentation, building test apps, narrowing in on reproducible steps, and collaborating with others.
- Work closely with the customer to establish technical needs, before designing solutions to connect their integrations effectively.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the Engineering and Product teams to support quicker customer resolutions and improve our ability to mitigate customer friction.
- Identify and surface customer trends and process improvements through collaborating and with teams across Personio.
- Empathise with every aspect of the customer experience, leading initiatives to continuously improve how, why, and when customers receive support.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team and the company through mentoring and sharing feedback.
- Create and maintain high quality documentation to support new and existing feature launches, often working with Product and Engineering.
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility