AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
AVL is operating a global test field with test beds for complete vehicles and powertrains or components out of the powertrain such as combustion engines, e-motors, transmissions, batteries, fuelcells or special purposes.
This portfolio of different test environments leads to a great amount of test results, such as measurement data with a moderate obligation of screening and a high degree of repeatability. Furthermore, there are workflows, which need to be executed according to both internal and/or external processes as well as legislative procedures.
The Data Validation Engineer has to ensure within his/her sphere of responsibility a high level of quality and repeatability of the data collected. Moreover he/she has to provide execution of work according to predefined workflows and standards.
All working outcomes should guarantee a high degree of quality regarding the results evaluated, which will form the basis of information to internal and external customers of AVL.
- Execution and continuous improvement of automated-result-plausibility tools with focus on electrification (e-motors, fuelcells, batteries)
- Setting and maintaining test field standards according to current legislations and technical standards to be used in all PTE testfields worldwide
- Troubleshooting and support for internal users and customers within the whole measurement chain.
- Preparation & support in certification projects - acting as bridgehead to external auditors such as TÜV.
- Support in SW & HW acceptance and release of productive operation.
- Technical high school / university of applied science / university of technology in the area of electrical engineering, internal combustion engine, powertrain technology, vehicle technology or similar
- Profound experience with vehicles and powertrains according to test environments
- Awareness and experience in supervising quality
- Advanced knowledge in international legislations such as emission and other measurement standards
- Basic software development language skills
- Good communication skills
- Solid English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to work in an international team and to travel if needed (max 25%)
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €53.200,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.