ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
What you bring to the table?
- degree level qualification in the field of electrical engineering or automation technology preferred but not mandatory
- experience in project management in the field of Electric and Automation systems and process industry (ideally within Hydrogen / renewable energy)
- business-level fluency in English
- customer focused open personality with ownership for performance and shared commitment
We step into the electrolyser market now and grow a new business segment for ANDRITZ over the next years! We aim to become a major global electroylser supplier based on current (AEL, PEM) and coming technologies (AEM, SOEL). We build on a strong competence for electrochemical processes (electro galvanizing of steel) in the Metals business area. ANDRITZ has experience in turnkey and EPC projects globally, a high competence in setting up best-cost manufacturing, active cooperation with HyCentA Technical University Graz, close connection to the customers in the energy sector (Hydro), Pulp &Paper and Metals industry.
4 major steps we are going now: build an engineering team, buy PEM and/or AEL technology, start own gigafactory, start sales in 2023.
We are building this venture as an internal startup within the ANDRITZ Group. We combine the advantages of a startup (agility and simple processes) with the advantages of the ANDRITZ group (support of central functions, financing, etc.)
What you can expect?
We are looking for a talented Engineer for Electric and Automation (m/f/d) to join our Team.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Responsible for the development, sales and project execution for our PEM and AEL electroylsers incl. project calculation, scope of supply, contractual and technical regulations.
- Technical and commercial discussions with customers and internal stakeholders
- Resource and cost planning in compliance with time schedule and regulations for electric and automation tasks
- Proactive and solution-oriented conflict management (time schedule, project resources, scope changes)