Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
- Office organization & administration
- Updating and maintaining HR files and databases
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Business travel arrangements & expense reports for direct supervisor / heads of Center of Excellence
- Compiling and preparing reports / statistics / presentations
- Organizing the scheduling and booking of trainers, venues, travel, accommodation, social programs and facilities for learning and development events (AGLP, AGTP,…)
- Assisting with various projects, as assigned by direct supervisor / heads of Center of Excellence
- Completed commercial education (Lehrabschlussprüfung, HAK, HLW)
- 1-3 years of professional experience as assistant
- Fluent in German & English
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
- Team player, good communication and interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills, excellent attention to details, ability to manage multiple tasks / projects, flexibility, ability to work under tight time schedules, trustworthiness
The Human Resources assistant supports the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Group Human Resources functions and duties.
For this position we offer a gross minimum monthly salary of € 2.763,02 depending on qualification and professional experience.
Development opportunities within our international group remain open to you.
Please submit your application via the "Apply" button.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.