Individual career planning and development, exciting challenges and a lot of room for creativity: This makes the working environment at the TÜV NORD GROUP special and allows us to provide excellent solutions for people, technology and the environment in more than 70 countries throughout the world. We act responsibly, combine sustainability, innovation and cooperativeness and appreciate diversity as a source of inspiration within our company. Come and join our team!
We make the World safer.
DMT is a globally active company with 280 years of experience. With 13 engineering and consulting companies at 30 locations and more than 1.100 employees around the world, DMT focuses on the markets of plant and process engineering, infrastructure and civil engineering, as well as natural resources and energy. DMT is part of the TÜV NORD GROUP.
For our business field at the company site in Essen we are currently seeking to fill the following position:
This is what you can expect
- Support HR projects – from national and international recruiting to contract preparation and employee management
- Coordinate the process of sending employees abroad, in accordance with business requirements, with a special focus on the work and residence permit process
- Manage all relevant interfaces and coordinate the consultation between the parties involved in order to make the process as smoothly as possible
- Handle communication processes with relevant offices, authorities and external partners and stakeholders to meet all requirements in a timely manner
- Supervise our international HR projects, especially in connection with the international assignment process and other HR-related matters, and manage internal and external service providers (e.g. Administration, Payroll, Self-Services)
- Develop job descriptions and requirements for all positions
This is what we expect
- Completed relevant training with professional work experience or studies in the field of business management, HR or a comparable degree
- Suitable experience in the field of HR, ideally with a focus on international projects
- Familiarity with MS Office, especially with Excel; ideally knowledge of SAP
- Good communication skills in English and German
- Pleasure in taking on responsibility along with assertiveness, team spirit and a reliable, independent and committed approach to work
- Willingness to travel
Why you should choose us
- A flexible working hours scheme helps you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development programme.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as capital-forming payments, support in childcare questions, a company pension scheme and company car – to mention just a few.