As a (Junior) Community Manager (m/f/d) with a focus on Online Community, you will support our team in the management of our Personio Community topics. You will help us to expand and strengthen the relationship to our customers. You will help us to increase customer satisfaction and product acceptance by utilizing our community as an additional public service channel. Your work has a positive influence on our customer lifetime value and reduces the risk of cancellation by our customers.
- Up to two-thirds of your time will be spent managing our online community, moderating and answering user contributions (aka tickets) and taking full end-to-end responsibility for user support.
- Most often, you will work on product questions and contributions related to the handling, configuration and troubleshooting of HR processes in Personio.
- In addition, you will also enforce netiquette and manage user profiles.
- By creating entertaining and educational content (e.g. best practices, success stories, feature presentations) for all channels (esp. online community and user group meetings), you will attract users and customers to our platforms and continuously increase our reach.
- You will manage your own cross-departmental topics related to our customer relationship, such as reference customers and customer communication strategy.
- You support the management of our customer live and online events in terms of concept development, organization and execution, to attract and inspire customers to use Personio in the best possible way.
What you need to succeed
- You have completed studies in the field of media management, public relations, communications or Social Media management
- You have some first professional experience in community management, Social Media, service departments or public relations
- You are a pleasant and efficient communicator - capable of managing difficult conversations and escalations with confidence.
- You have structured thinking, good time management and organizational skills
- You have a good technical understanding of digital tools and you are able to manage technically advanced issues (bugs) independently.
- You have very good German and English language skills
- Other languages are a plus
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility