Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
We are looking for a Sales Manager Pumps EMEA (m/f/d) in Graz.
- Sale of individual solutions for pumps, motors and aggregates in the field
- Area of responsibility: Central Europe and Turkey - according to agreed country matrix
- New customer acquisition
- Support for domestic customers and local representatives within the relevant industry, advice and training for customers and representatives in the area of responsibility
- Creation and follow-up of offers, also for special solutions, determination of the technical equipment of the order
- Conducting sales negotiations and negotiations to enforce price increases with customers within the scope of the competency
- Continuous market analysis/market observation
- Participation in marketing measures, support for regional trade fairs, symposiums, and other events
- Continuous reporting
- Successfully completed technical school or/and university degree, in mechanical engineering, or comparable qualifications
- Relevant professional experience in field sales within the Pump industry desirable
- Solid knowledge of the market and the product
- Good IT user skills
- English fluent, German fluent, other languages
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities.
Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.080,13 for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 9364