Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the globally leading manufacturers of high-end printed circuit boards and IC substrates and belongs to the global technology leaders. With more than 12.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, and Sales Support Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of growth. To enhance our successful Process & Product Simulation Team at our Headquarters in Leoben (Austria) we are seeking to fill the newly created position with an:
Simulation Engineer Junior (f/m/d)
As Simulation Engineer Junior, you will play a key role in supporting AT&S projects, departments and customers with finite element simulations. As such, your open-mindset and ability to effectively communicate will be highly beneficial in working on different simulation projects, interacting with international teams, and actively promoting best practice.
- Execution of routine simulation jobs in the field of thermo-mechanical and thermal Finite Element simulation
- Characterization of thermomechanical material properties for polymeric and metallic PCB materials
- Working in cross-functional and international teams
- Representation of responsible tasks in projects vis-à-vis internal parties
- Protection of IP of activities related to AT&S
- Technical school or technical college or equivalent professional career (e.g. career in PCB industry)
- General know how in PCB and package buildup materials and PCB manufacturing processes
- Skills in application of finite elements software packages, in especial ABAQUS and MATLAB
- Basic skills in structural mechanics
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic growth company
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S' success in terms of quality and to shape our relationship level
- Opportunity to deal with a variety of global customers and a multicultural team
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
- Flexibility through state of the art technological equipment and the possibility of remote work
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it. Of course we are well prepared to conduct all interviews via video conferences during the process until the end of current restrictions.
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 38.525,- Euro.